Friday 11 April 2014

Friday Favourites #6

Yet again, I haven't been posting regularly. Still absolutely stuck with what to write about and how to attract followers on here. So here's my Friday Favourites!


This tee is so sweet.



I'm really into soap bars at the moment. Lime is one of my favourite scents so I really want to try this Lavender and Lime bar by Hello Soap!



Major tattoo envy!



I love this photograph of Bianca Passarge dancing on wine bottles in 1958.




Everything about this dress by Modcloth is perfect.



I adore this bedroom, the colours are so bright and cheery. I wish I could hang my outfits around like that!



This cheesy brussels sprouts and cabbage pasta looks so delicious, I think I'm going to attempt to make it soon. I found the recipe on a food blog via Tumblr that posts a recipe every hour. I have a massive list of recipes I need to try..


Have a lovely weekend xo

No comments:

Post a Comment